What services do we offer?
- Evidence Based Neurological Rehabilitation
- Living Skills Assessment and Retraining
- Upper Limb Assessment and Treatment
- Spasticity Management
- Upper Limb Casting
- Hand Splinting
- Cognitive Assessment and Rehabilitation
- Vocational Rehabilitation - Return to work rehab
- Home Safety Assessment
- Coordination of Minor Home Modifications
- Equipment Prescription and Adaptive Technology
- Carer and Staff Education and Training
- Liaison with other services and health care providers
A fee schedule is provided to each client prior to their first appointment. OPTIMISE occupational therapy is registered with Medicare, private health funds, Workcover and Allianz and the Lifetime Support Authority. Rebates are available for clients from their Private Health Fund with Private Health Occupational Therapy Extras Cover or from Medicare with a GP initiated Team Care Arrangement. A gap will apply. Compensable clients can access the service with no out of pocket cost.
To request a fee schedule please contact us by telephone on 0403 158 964 or by email email@example.com